Friday, November 26, 2021

Pizza Bread Recipe

When I was a child, my family and I used to go to a pizza restaurant to celebrate birthdays. Then on my teenage years, I started making my own pizzas. I've tried various kind of pizza recipe, and now, I finally found a great pizza bread recipe!

This recipe is for a pan of pizza.

  • Mix 1 cup of flour, 1 tbsp of sugar, and 1/2 tsp of yeast in a bowl.
  • Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and 1/3 cup of cold milk.
  • Mix and knead the dough for 3 minutes.
  • Cover your dough with a towel, and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
  • Roll out the dough to your pan size, then put the dough on your pan.
  • Cover your dough with a towel again, and then let the dough rise for about 1 to 2 hours (I put the pan inside the oven).
  • Take out your pizza, put some toppings, then bake on 160℃ - 170℃ for about 30 minutes.
  • Done!
Tips:
  • If your dough is hard to knead and really brittle, that means your dough is too dry. Add more water until it is soft. Dry dough won't rise properly too.




0 comments:

Post a Comment